Jo Sarsby Management
Job Title: Brand Licensing Executive
Job Summary: This role will drive the development and delivery of the commercial partnership and licensing opportunities with our clients: specifically clothing, merchandise ranges and opportunities in travel and branded events. Working in a collaborative manner with our small, but perfectly formed team based in Bristol, the candidate needs to be mindful of the vision and goals of the overall business. The role requires account management experience, highly developed organisational skills, ability to take the initiative and work under pressure, marketing knowledge and experience and the ability to spot an opportunity at 20 feet!
Specific to Job:
· An experienced negotiator who knows how to achieve the best result for both parties.
· Previous experience working in a commercial operation.
· Experience in working in a KPI & target driven environment.
· Strategic thinking & knowledge of structuring license and/or partnership deals.
· Proven track record in Key Account & relationship management.
· Ability to present with flair (Powerpoint skills are a must).
· Preferably educated to a degree level, ideally with a marketing or business qualification.
· Capable of building strong internal relationships and muck in when required.
· The ability to influence, listen & share knowledge & best practice.
· A strong communicator with a positive outlook - other wise known as a sense of humour
· Demonstrate self motivation
· Ability to develop & share the vision, high energy, taking ownership & being accountable
· Delivering success
· Ability to deliver against plans & targets in the agreed timeframes
· Building outstanding external relationships
· Behave in a positive manner to our clients
· Development and delivery of an initial strategy to build a revenue stream
· Research all sectors and develop a robust framework to identify suitable brands to target and arrange appointments.
· Work with the internal team to help develop ideas
· Prepare suitable presentations and ensure you are properly prepped to optimize all meetings.
· Work toward agreed commercial goals/targets for each meeting.
· Develop sales tools
· Deliver on agreed target – both financial and agreed KPIs.
Full time, based in our office in Bristol. We are happy to discuss flexi-working for the right person.
Have a look at who we are http://www.josarsby.com/
Please apply to Harriet Patton, firstname.lastname@example.org
NO agencies please.